Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Landlord Academy Seeks Input For Output!


As Landlord Academy progresses, it is my goal to cover a lot of core topics regarding property management, while keeping things progressive, and occasionally touching on more advanced subjects. 

Furthermore, to supplement the day-to-day posts here at Landlord Academy, I would love for followers to chime in with questions, and requests for specific topics to be covered.

So this is a call to action. If you have specific questions, or would like my insight on specific topics, please shoot me an email HERE. Also, if you have suggestions/ideas for how I can better serve you through Landlord Academy, do not hesitate to send me a message!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you!
Best regards,

Brandon Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment