Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Welcome to Landlord Academy!

Riiiinnnggg Riiinnnggg, Riiinnnggg Riiinnnggg...


...of course, that's the bell, and school is now officially in session.

My name is Brandon Wright, and I will be your insider-guide to investment property management's "Ins & Outs". I have spent many years in the real estate management industry, as a professional property manager, leasing agent, and property management consultant. Of course, early on I made my fair share of simple mistakes, although I didn't give up, I pushed forward learning from them and turning those defeats into huge future successes. Now I am using this blog as a method by which to share my vast knowledge of the industry, the lessons I have learned, and how to succeed.

The reason for my success in this industry is simple... From the beginning I have persistently & consistently been a student of the game. My thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. When I am not working my "9-5" as a professional property manager and consultant, I am either: A.) Face first in a book,  B.) Perusing online real estate/business/personal development resources, C.) Networking, or D.) Working my own investment real estate deals.

Whether you are a principal property ownership who elects to manage their own properties, or a career real estate pro- like myself, novice to pro, I hope to help you refine your skillset in your management of rental investment property(s). Through the following of my blog, you will gain new tools, cleaned up old tools, and tips on how to handle every type of landlord situation.

I encourage you to follow along with my blog posts and to always be a student of the game. If you do, success WILL always find you!


Thanks for visiting, and happy reading!!!
Best Regards,

Brandon Wright



No comments:

Post a Comment